I am a writer with roughly 20 years' experience. I love to make my fictional settings as free of plot holes as possible. I overthink everything, and that fortunately means nothing goes unnoticed. But it also means I take a long time to make decisions, because I never settle for "good enough."
Member for 6 months
57 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 21:40
Top network posts
- 92 If 120 experts in 12 different fields were sent back 10,000 years, could they recreate the 21st century in 100 years?
- 37 How do I resolve science-based problems in my worldbuilding?
- 35 Is It Possible to Make a Computer Virus That Acts as an Anti-virus?
- 30 Black hole as a storage device?
- 29 How can you coordinate an attack against a monster that cannot be gazed upon?
- 27 What elements would be created in a star composed entirely of gold?
- 24 Can a successful economy exist without renting stuff?
- View more network posts →