I am currently working on a fantasy world where every aspect can be explained by our physics, chemistry and biology.
I already have got these things to work (examples):
- Letting a Dragon fly and breathe fire
- Letting elves live as long as I want (well not really but long enough)
- Explaining how manna the resource for casting spells in my world works
Member for 1 year, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 21:52
Top network posts
- 39 If the SUN of our planet was the same size and proximity of the moon, would it still work as usual?
- 37 How can I make raindrops bigger?
- 19 Calculating City Size based on Population
- 18 Nuclear magic: Surviving your own spells
- 18 Superheated wing blast!
- 13 Life on giant planet | Can centrifugal force reduce gravity?
- 10 Can a planet have a day that's always longer than night?
- View more network posts →