I'm originally from Brooklyn, I've lived in several countries around the world, I'm a math and physics geek, with an interest in languages and tabletop dice-based RPGs (e.g.: D&D 0e-3.x/d20, Palladium, CoC, WoD, WHFRPG/WHFB/WH40k, etc.), and am a cat lover.
Spin by my Google drive for some RPG ideas, fiction, and a Zelda x Peach fanfic series: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BG7P_sVezz8Dn5b8js_34yeAjSBhfN0v
You can check out my waifu and anime preferences at https://mywaifulist.moe/user/18879 and https://myanimelist.net/profile/Rockafellor -- just remember that Ruru (Musaigen no Phantom World) is my babe!
By the way, if you like anime, then you'll want to know about this anime identifying app (puts an option into your right-click drop-down menu) and website (if you can't/won't use the add-on): https://whatanime.ga/ <3
Top network posts
- 13 Which piece is least likely to be taken?
- 11 Quick-and-simple point-and-click cartographic software to easily make a basic map
- 10 Rolling 7 stats of "4d6, reroll 1s and 2s, drop the lowest number" and dropping the lowest sum in AnyDice
- 8 Other than Fairy-Max, is there a variant [fairy] chess engine that is compatible with XBoard?
- 6 What possible combinations are there for hexapods?
- 5 What modern technology would be most revolutionary to ancient Greeks?
- 5 Approximately when is the story of "Boku no Hero Academia" set?
- View more network posts →