1: Write down the problem.
2: Think very hard about it.
3: Write down the solution.
4: If you can't write down the solution, you're not thinking about the right problem.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
22 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 8:49
- Worldbuilding 52.4k 52.4k 2222 gold badges127127 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 493 493 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 199 How can a Horror from Beyond Reason reliably communicate with mortals?
- 169 How would one make a reactor harder to produce over time?
- 134 Why are there no toilets on the starship 'Exciting Undertaking'?
- 130 How do Glass Ants create their tunnels?
- 125 Everyone believes everything Joe says. How can he get around it?
- 122 Why would any interstellar starship still bother with streamline body design?
- 110 Spiders In Space: How to design a space suit for an arachnid?
- View more network posts →