1: Write down the problem.
2: Think very hard about it.
3: Write down the solution.
4: If you can't write down the solution, you're not thinking about the right problem.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 at 7:50
- Worldbuilding 61.4k 61.4k 2424 gold badges152152 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 483 483 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 206 How can a Horror from Beyond Reason reliably communicate with mortals?
- 171 How would one make a reactor harder to produce over time?
- 140 Why are there no toilets on the starship 'Exciting Undertaking'?
- 139 How do Glass Ants create their tunnels?
- 132 Everyone believes everything Joe says. How can he get around it?
- 122 Why would any interstellar starship still bother with streamline body design?
- 119 How would predation work in an empathic universe?
- View more network posts →