1: Write down the problem.
2: Think very hard about it.
3: Write down the solution.
4: If you can't write down the solution, you're not thinking about the right problem.
Member for 4 years
22 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 196 How can a Horror from Beyond Reason reliably communicate with mortals?
- 127 Why are there no toilets on the starship 'Exciting Undertaking'?
- 127 How do Glass Ants create their tunnels?
- 122 Why would any interstellar starship still bother with streamline body design?
- 116 Everything Joe says is true. How can he get around it?
- 110 Spiders In Space: How to design a space suit for an arachnid?
- 102 Earthborn Inferiority
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
13 Is questioning a well known trope on topic? Feb 21 '18
3 Inactive Sandbox 2014-2017 Jan 13 '16
1 Is This Question On-Topic Dec 23 '16
0 Inactive Sandbox 2018 Feb 17