1: Write down the problem.
2: Think very hard about it.
3: Write down the solution.
4: If you can't write down the solution, you're not thinking about the right problem.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
23 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 at 11:46
- Worldbuilding 57.6k 57.6k 2424 gold badges140140 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 493 493 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 How can a Horror from Beyond Reason reliably communicate with mortals?
- 169 How would one make a reactor harder to produce over time?
- 138 Why are there no toilets on the starship 'Exciting Undertaking'?
- 135 How do Glass Ants create their tunnels?
- 126 Everyone believes everything Joe says. How can he get around it?
- 122 Why would any interstellar starship still bother with streamline body design?
- 119 How would predation work in an empathic universe?
- View more network posts →