Interests: math, programming and games, not necessarily in that order.
Favourite numbers: Surreals
As of 2019 October 1st, I have stopped almost activity on the DBA site and the whole SE network.
The reason is the abominable behaviour of SE towards its users (see Monica incident, etc).
I have been adding the occasional comment since then but no questions, answers, edits or moderation activities.
And no hats either. No, I do not hate them.
Athens, Greece and London, UK
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 13:03
- Stack Overflow 99.9k 99.9k 1414 gold badges151151 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 84.8k 84.8k 1111 gold badges151151 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 856 856 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 839 839 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- User Experience 431 431 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 290 MySQL COUNT DISTINCT
- 218 Does the join order matter in SQL?
- 205 MySQL IF NOT NULL, then display 1, else display 0
- 201 Sql Server 'Saving changes is not permitted' error ► Prevent saving changes that require table re-creation
- 156 Good explanation of cascade (ON DELETE/UPDATE) behavior
- 147 What are the mathematical/computational principles behind this game?
- 120 must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function
- View more network posts →