I'm a business analyst with quite a bit of implementation background with some development (primarily in C#). Periodically, I write small utilities to get this or that done, and quickly find out just how poor a programmer I am.
Having said that, I wrote my first computer program in Apple BASIC in 1980, so what I can't achieve with an elegant solution, I can usually achieve by applying years of experience and a lot of brute force.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 7 '19 at 21:13
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Writing 874 874 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 657 657 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 248 248 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 215 215 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How to write female characters with agency?
- 30 What happens when one planet "lands" on another?
- 16 A billion dead?
- 14 What components make up a universal system of measurement?
- 12 Metal foam for stopping meteorites?
- 10 Establishing a Small Commercial Solar Plant
- View more network posts →