I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
18 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '20 at 2:57
- Worldbuilding 11.8k 11.8k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 117 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 72 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 68 Stealth in Space: How realistic is it?
- 67 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- View more network posts →