I'm primarily interested in Worldbuilding for it's applications to roleplaying games. I tend to play and run science-fiction based games. I always appreciate a sense of rationality and love good ideas that I can
twist to my own ends use to improve my storytelling.
- Role-playing Games 46.4k 46.4k 77 gold badges172172 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Can the DM change his/her mind after a player has rolled?
- 109 "Run as Administrator" vs "Run (As Admin!)"
- 107 Why didn't the Imperials block the exhaust port on the Death Star during the Battle of Yavin?
- 104 Is there a way to ask in game (i.e. in a non-meta way) what a character's class is?
- 78 Why would shapeshifters choose to keep an original form?
- 74 Can a lower ranking officer (Captain, for example) be in charge of a ship with a higher ranking officer (Commodore, or Rear Admiral) on board?
- 67 Do you have to have figures when playing D&D?
- View more network posts →