I'm primarily interested in Worldbuilding for it's applications to roleplaying games. I tend to play and run science-fiction based games. I always appreciate a sense of rationality and love good ideas that I can
twist to my own ends use to improve my storytelling.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 at 20:50
- Role-playing Games 42.5k 42.5k 66 gold badges152152 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5k 5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Can the DM change his/her mind after a player has rolled?
- 109 "Run as Administrator" vs "Run (As Admin!)"
- 107 Why didn't the Imperials block the exhaust port on the Death Star during the Battle of Yavin?
- 95 Is there a way to ask in game (i.e. in a non-meta way) what a character's class is?
- 77 Why would shapeshifters choose to keep an original form?
- 69 Can a lower ranking officer (Captain, for example) be in charge of a ship with a higher ranking officer (Commodore, or Rear Admiral) on board?
- 67 Do you have to have figures when playing D&D?
- View more network posts →