I'm primarily interested in Worldbuilding for it's applications to roleplaying games. I tend to play and run science-fiction based games. I always appreciate a sense of rationality and love good ideas that I can
twist to my own ends use to improve my storytelling.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 19:11
Top network posts
- 115 Can the DM change his/her mind after a player has rolled?
- 107 Why didn't the Imperials block the exhaust port on the Death Star during the Battle of Yavin?
- 79 Is there a way to ask in game (i.e. in a non-meta way) what a character's class is?
- 75 Why would shapeshifters choose to keep an original form?
- 68 Can a lower ranking officer (Captain, for example) be in charge of a ship with a higher ranking officer (Commodore, or Rear Admiral) on board?
- 65 Do you have to have figures when playing D&D?
- 56 PCs using disciplinary talk from DM as leverage, leading to group dysfunction
- View more network posts →