Writes sci-fi in free time.
Top network posts
- 28 How can you tell an AI apart from a human over the phone but not in person?
- 14 How can a repressive government quickly but non-permanently disable human vocal cords in a way that allows only that government to restore them?
- 13 What would be the average civilian's first hints that a zombie apocalypse was near in a pre-mass internet world?
- 12 Would an ultra-heavy tank be a resource-efficient zombie-extermination unit for an CBRN-contaminated environment?
- 12 Why would an everything-eating fungus be unable to spread outside of Australia?
- 11 What are some sociological or military justifications for localized nuclear warfare?
- 11 Why would it take years to decades for aid to reach the survivors of a localized nuclear war?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.