I work professionally in 3d visualization and computer modeling. In my free time, I develop tectonics.js, a 3d planet simulator that runs in a web browser.
Des Moines, IA, United States
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 28 '15 at 21:30
Top network posts
- 16 Is there any reason for using WebGL instead of 2D Canvas for 2D games/apps?
- 14 Updating ShaderMaterial attribute in three.js
- 10 How to paste multiline text into nodejs REPL without spamming the terminal
- 6 User uploaded textures in three.js
- 6 Is there a command to select everything between a range of cursors in sublime?
- 5 Flood fill algorithm selecting pixels with a minimum number of neighbors
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 28 '15