I have a Ph.D. in Mathematics. When it comes to physics though I'm more of an enthusiastic amateur than anything else, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Top network posts
- 64 What speed shall I go to make my day longer?
- 53 Would touching a black hole of a small mass (the mass of an apple) cause you to spiral in and get dead?
- 27 According to general relativity planets and Sun bend the spacetime (explaining gravity), but does this hold true for smaller objects?
- 14 Can relativistic mass actually change gravitational pull?
- 14 Why aren't all quarks clumped together in one giant hadron?
- 12 How can the universe possess rotational symmetry yet have no center?
- 11 Are the unification of spacetime and the warping of space in general relativity real, or mathematical convenience?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.