Philosopher, programmer and musician from Columbus, Ohio. Writes the blog "The Pop Culture Philosopher." Founder of the Columbus Philosophers and the Columbus Invitational Arts Competition, co-director of Harmony on the South Side. Author of "Hero For Christ" and "How the Fisherman Tricked the Genie". Married to artist April Sunami. I can be contacted directly, if you so choose, at with username "admin" at the domain "kitoba" (dot com).
Member for 4 years
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 7 at 21:04
Top Network Posts
- 228 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- 164 How to deal with excluding my son from the favourite activity of his peers?
- 129 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 109 If my 5yr old is an exceptional liar, should I expect that she will continue lying as she gets older?
- 72 If the Bible contains circular reasoning, does it discredit it?
- 70 How to ask a friend to stop joking about a nonexistent relationship between other friend and me?
- 63 Why is scientism philosophically wrong?
- View more network posts →