Hi, I'm a beginner DM who is trying their best to figure out the many rules of D&D5e. I've written a few one-shots but this is the first time I've ever written a full-fledged campaign and I want to make it absolutely perfect for my players.
Top network posts
- 43 How to deal with DM favoritism toward a player who is able to silence other players in order to avoid being constantly overruled by the group?
- 30 How can a new DM deal with having given out overpowered weapons at a low level?
- 10 Are there stats for a generic fish creature?
- 9 How can I write a historical timeline for my campaign's magical world?
- 6 How can I combine very different role-playing systems with D&D 5e?
- 5 Are there any monsters or items that can trap a person in a time loop?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.