This is a disclaimer for people that might be reading my posts on the English Language & Usage exchange. I'm not a native speaker of English but I have lived in the USA for a number of years and when I post answers, I try and make sure I only do so when I am very confident of my knowledge. Still I believe a disclaimer is warranted though I'm unwilling to write one in every post so you have to click through.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '16 at 14:59
Top network posts
- 59 How can Robin and Marshal hear each other, with the ear muffs still on?
- 28 Why are textbook authors often not the most famous/cited researchers?
- 28 What am I supposed to be learning with long proofs of the main theorems in class?
- 25 I have a simple idea that I would like to make into a formula
- 24 Using the verb "fail" when we are talking about the exam in the immediate future
- 17 Why are vector valued functions 'well-defined' when multivalued functions aren't?
- 13 What about the ranger keeps making it weak?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 26 '15