Wowie, you've come to my profile? Hi there, I hope you're doing well! Since you've come here, might as well reward you with something?
However I don't like very much talking about myself, it feels to me like trying to judge yourself like some asteroid king. So... I'll keep only to things that can be helpful to you :
- You are more likely to find me on light world questions/answer than dark ones where lots of people die painfully, especially if it's just for pain.
- I like bears, did you know that?
- I have good knowledge in all that relates to games. And this extends to character's agenda (somewhat) and tactics, too.
- And dogs, do you like dogs? Me, yes!
- I'm not entirely sure about it, but I have a tendancy to find flaws in one's arguments and logic, though I accept initial premises more easily. And that I'm sure, people tends to react about that. Often times not in the best way, unfortunately :'(. So unless it's relevant or problematic, I prefer to let things go.
- Oh, oh! You should see the butterflies and flowers, too! So colorful!
- Even though I have an intuitive understanding of the world on most subjects, I am not confident at all remembering precise formulas, dates and names. Don't expect me to answer with one of them.
- I am fluent in English. However I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm somewhat more prone to make graemmmar misstakes.
Hope you can figure things out now! And have a nicey day!
Member for 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen 14 mins ago
Top network posts
- 27 Would a hibernating, bear-men society face issues from unattended farmlands in winter?
- 25 How can an inn's dining room furniture be designed for different sized species?
- 24 Using spray cans to close up bleeding wounds?
- 18 What tactical advantages can be gained from frenzied, berserkir units on the battlefield?
- 18 Protective equipment of medieval firefighters?
- 17 Semi-plausible reason why only NERF weaponry will kill invading aliens
- 16 Why would they use human soldiers over undead ones?
- View more network posts →