Pursuing a graduate degree from the Mechanical Engineering Department at OSU, with BS's in Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering and a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Research interests include plasma assisted combustion, gas phase plasma or chemically driven lasers, and non-equilibrium thermodynamics.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 19:21
- Computational Science 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 720 720 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 339 339 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 176 176 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Wondering what would happen if magic was constrained by Conservation of Energy
- 24 Which algorithm is more accurate for computing the sum of a sorted array of numbers?
- 22 Binary vs. ASCII file size
- 17 Do currently available GPUs support double precision floating point arithmetic?
- 15 numerical integration in many variables
- 13 What differences are there (if any) between building a world for rpg-gaming and building a world for story-writing?
- 13 Nvidia K20X vs GeForce Titan for GPGPU acceleration
- View more network posts →