Pursuing a graduate degree from the Mechanical Engineering Department at OSU, with BS's in Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering and a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Research interests include plasma assisted combustion, gas phase plasma or chemically driven lasers, and non-equilibrium thermodynamics.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 19:21
- Computational Science 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 690 690 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 339 339 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 299 299 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 176 176 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Wondering what would happen if magic was constrained by Conservation of Energy
- 24 Which algorithm is more accurate for computing the sum of a sorted array of numbers?
- 20 Binary vs. ASCII file size
- 17 Do currently available GPUs support double precision floating point arithmetic?
- 15 numerical integration in many variables
- 13 What is the underlying structure of scientific code performance?
- 13 What differences are there (if any) between building a world for rpg-gaming and building a world for story-writing?
- View more network posts →