Software engineer from Adelaide, Australia.
Fire dancer, 3D print enthusiast, polygamous. degree in IT, degree in business. Half a degree in electrical engineering, half a degree in physics, half a degree in marketing.
My day job is optimising a 3D graphics engine. I also make juggling gear which I sell at firetoys.com.au
Pro-LGBT. Left wing. Bucket list to try everything once.
Adelaide SA, Australia
Member for 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 7:29
- Worldbuilding 41.2k 41.2k 44 gold badges9797 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 493 493 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 How can I make my class immune to the "auto value = copy of proxy" landmine in C++?
- 107 Why does having a college degree make a difference to how white Americans vote?
- 103 Employer planning on making a change that I'm prepared to quit over. How should I tell manager?
- 98 How to stay relevant as programmer in long term
- 96 What circumstances could lead to city layout based on hexagons?
- 82 How could I build a political system immune to gerrymandering yet still giving local representation?
- 81 Why would a land animal need to move continuously to stay alive?
- View more network posts →