- Stack Overflow 49.5k 49.5k 55 gold badges6262 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.7k 3.7k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Bicycles 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 294 How do I simply create a patch from my latest git commit?
- 131 Why are types always a certain size no matter its value?
- 118 Difference between a socket and a port
- 94 How would you know if you've written readable and easily maintainable code?
- 87 Efficient linked list in C++?
- 76 How do you debug a binary format?
- 74 Can we reassign the reference in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.