I read a bunch of SE's and write on some. Professionally, I pursue a PhD in mathematics. As an amateur I do things like to do things like
- Design and play non-standard harmonicas
- Dance bugg (Sort of Swedish jive)
- Talk to people
- Turn everyday things to math problems
I also like reading about and thinking about many different subjects, including
- All kinds of musical instruments
- Human prehistory
- The future of humanity and possible disasters
- ... in particular, risks of artificial intelligence
- Animals and other organisms
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
Top network posts
- 32 Realistic Megafauna that preys on humans
- 22 Is an instrument that increases in loudness the farther away you get from it scientifically plausible?
- 9 My planet has a long period orbit. How can I make the seasons change faster in order to shorten the length of a calendar year on it?
- 5 What limitations make sense in the context of a narration-based magic system?
- 5 Can warmongers be highly empathic and compassionated?
- View more network posts →