Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '20 at 13:58
- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 709 709 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Academia 664 664 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- The Workplace 619 619 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 539 539 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 How would a preemptive crime fighting group prove they stopped a criminal?
- 54 Is there a point to setting assignment deadlines and late penalties besides practicality?
- 52 Refusing to increment productivity beyond salary raise
- 39 How do I remove this bolt from my bedframe?
- 33 Apparently many US voters think their candidate supports their politics even if they do not. Does this also apply to voters in other countries?
- 31 Simplest explanation for societies to know about only one kind of magic of the two existing ones?
- 24 Why did really old paintings use such bizarre, unnatural perspective/proportions?
- View more network posts →