In the name of the story
Currently, I’m writing a web novel (to be posted in RoyalRoadl). It’s about a group of 220 sci-fi humans led by an AI, who found themselves in a fantasy world after their original universe died due to entropy. Their goal is to advance technology to spread people across the new universe.
They must hurry up though, as a Permian level extinction event is about to happen to the very planet they’re standing on
Member for 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 26 at 12:14
Top network posts
- 33 How long could a late WW2-era battleship last under sustained ship of the line cannon fire?
- 10 Which is easier to develop: a piston prop engine or a jet engine?
- 10 A “time capsule” that can last for trillions of years?
- 8 Food ingredients in the medieval ages compared to their modern counterparts?
- 7 Biology needed for a supersonic dragon?
- 7 Effectiveness of a glowing hot tungsten sword against medieval era knights?
- 7 Is it possible for a planet to have an area saturated with lava but at the same time is still habitable to humans and other lifeforms?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.