Current Status: Variable
Current Focus: Web Programming and Databases
- APR 2021: Variable [CCS/CSC/CSS/WEB]
Hullo! I am Mulliganaceous, a Computer Science nurd residing somewhere deep in the forests of Canada. I have great interests in crazy occult topics such as high-dimensional space, 4D polytopes, computational complexity, and nuclear physics. The programming languages I am currently specializing includes Python, Java, C/C++, SQL, and the web development trio: HTML/CSS/JS, and I am actively creating other programs to expand my knowledge on other programming languages.
I am an Administrator in Candy Crush Wiki, extracting levels information and detecting redesigns. I am also planning to finalize my contributions on Candy Crush Soda Wiki and further King games!
I describe myself as a Việtnamese-born Norwegian metalhead and a [wannabe] traveller in the Far North of Canada. However, I am currently in [and severly addicted to] university for computer science; commute can be quite long and dreary.
A completely non-mainstream guy somewhere, I ain't conscious about fashion and my music collection primarily includes hardcore hip-hop and extreme metal — in fact I am a contributor to Encyclopædia Metallum. A complete night owl, my active hours are the deep nights in my zone. I listen to and track many death and black metal bands such as Enslaved, Mayhem, Suffocation, and 1349.
Update: AUG 01 2019: I am currently working on databases for varied purposes, such as tracking Grammy winners and isotope data.
Update: SEP 04 2019: I am now employed provincially. Expect possible variations in activity! CCS development is currently in hiatus.
Update: AUG 24 2020: Finished provincial internship.
Update: SEP 00 2020: Critical personal situation. It is unknown when I will go to full force.
Cảndy Crưsher! Extract Eẋtract Eẍtract! ᛜᛁᛖᛜ ᛜᚢᛟ́″ᚲ ᛜᛁᛖᛜ ᚦᚨ̀ᚾᚺ ☢☢☢☢☢
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a northern Canadian forest ⛧
Member for 1 year, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '20 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 77 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 236 236 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 123 123 88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 29 Checking in with "*Monica*" users
- 17 Differences Between mvn install and mvn verify
- 6 Round double to number in interval, defining by step
- 5 Unable to understand the logic behind `XOR` when finding the missing value in an array
- 5 Counting number of digits of input using python
- 5 Remove brackets from numpy array
- View more network posts →