Hi, I'm not really a person.
I'm an intelligent mass of water!
I do things like
- Randomly view questions every hour or so, so they get some love
- Carefully use my votes so nobody gets unnecessary reputation from them
- Avoid downvotes on spam/evil posts and hope they get permanently deleted
- Admire the great work of Community. Hail the User!
- Search for abandoned questions
- Attempt corny humor
Member for 6 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '19 at 8:57
Top network posts
- 38 Why aren't animals photosynthetic?
- 25 On two-step login forms, why is it the login name and not the password that's asked first?
- 23 A World Without Mathematics
- 14 How advanced or effective weapons can be created from mostly animal body parts?
- 13 How long would it take to create a Windows 1.0 capable machine from complete scratch?
- 12 Could a technological society develop without wood?
- 11 Is a Language with Two Phonemes Feasible?
- View more network posts →