It's very simple, really; the existence of other beings does not factor into our Weltanschauung well, therefore we exterminate you.
Now, where was I? Ah, yes: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!
Planet Skaro (while not fighting Time Lords)
Member for 7 months
120 profile views
Last seen May 25 at 20:32
Top network posts
- 66 Despite being invulnerable against ballistic projectiles, why does a wizard's robe still get wet during rain?
- 43 In a world without stars, how would travelers navigate at night?
- 33 How can a modern medic help medieval patients
- 18 Despite same materials, why crystal balls are used but not crystal wands?
- 17 Way to prove you are human when the Turing test is not sufficient
- 13 How might my futuristic interstellar civilisation have missed a Dyson swarm on their doorstep?
- 9 Software dev interview. Told to come back in slacks before meeting with the CEO. Was this appropriate?
- View more network posts →