Marvin the Paranoid Android
My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
Top network posts
- 64 Despite being invulnerable against ballistic projectiles, why does a wizard's robe still get wet during rain?
- 41 In a world without stars, how would travelers navigate at night?
- 33 How can a modern medic help medieval patients
- 18 Despite same materials, why crystal balls are used but not crystal wands?
- 17 Way to prove you are human when the Turing test is not sufficient
- 13 How might my futuristic interstellar civilisation have missed a Dyson swarm on their doorstep?
- 9 Software dev interview. Told to come back in slacks before meeting with the CEO. Was this appropriate?
- View more network posts →