Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 4.2k 4.2k 1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 906 906 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 846 846 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 473 473 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Why do professors obfuscate their email addresses on their websites?
- 41 Shouldn't some stars behave as black holes?
- 39 What's the difference between average velocity and instantaneous velocity?
- 37 Functions that are Riemann integrable but not Lebesgue integrable
- 35 Why didn't House Atreides stay on Caladan?
- 22 Why is the ground state important in condensed matter physics?
- 18 What is the relation between non-local order parameters and topological phases?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.