I am a software engineer by trade with a strong interest in Dungeons and Dragons and a hobby of building worlds for the same as well as writing fiction. Beyond my profession, I know enough about most everything to keep things plausible at first glance while getting my characters into a heap of trouble. I try to keep things true to known physics. When the situation moves into the things we don't fully understand, I enjoy developing new laws of physics. When all else fails, magic works.
Alabama, United States of America
Member for 5 years, 8 months
97 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 169 Why fill a dungeon with puzzles?
- 165 Who is spreading the rumour that Santa isn't real?
- 69 Help! Our merchants keep turning into villains!
- 58 Why are alien buildings/ships unusual looking?
- 51 Stumped: What would replace 'names' in an alternate history?
- 48 In a world without corpses, why build "burial halls"?
- 43 How small could an animal be before it is consciously aware of the effects of quantum mechanics?
- View more network posts →