I actually hate using this site because I can never remember all the rules and I get real bad anxiety whenever I ask a question. But unless there's a way I can video chat a scientist in a specific field face to face with no waiting between communications, this is the best thing I've got.
I have this universe that's partially a Kirby au with more realistic creature designs and partially original content. I wish to have a better understanding of the workings of planets and potential alien life. I fear that a lot of the technical stuff will be beyond my comprehension but I want to try. I like to draw creatures I remember from dreams that I put on deviantart. My camera isn't the best, unfortunately. If you want to see my art: https://www.deviantart.com/chickenpeep
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 1:45
Top network posts
- 16 Would it be realistic for a species to be able to domesticate a predatory animal larger than it?
- 11 Could echolocated images be used for a language?
- 9 If we were to assume the shape of planet Popstar from Kirby is kept that way artificially, how would the shape affect its day/night cycle?
- 9 How could crystal lifeforms move and work?
- 8 Would copper swords work better than regular swords against fungal monsters?
- 7 How can a rogue planet get energy for plants to use?
- 7 Would Chemosynthetic plants have any reason to grow tall?
- View more network posts →