I'm currently a developer at Relayware working both in Java and Coldfusion in addition to a (considerable) hobby interest in Java, in particular 3D programming within the JMonkey Engine environment. At present I'm building a blockworld game, I'm documenting its progress here
I'm also the creator of the Android App Inner Circle; a very simple, very difficult, kind of angering but hopefully fun game where you avoid circle segments rushing out from the centre by rotating the world not the player.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '16 at 19:19
Top network posts
- 259 Explicitly calling a default method in Java
- 217 Link up the excellent search engine that gives "Questions that may already have an answer" with the search box
- 147 How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 103 Give Community ♦ a review ban
- 53 How was Jim able to space walk when the ship was traveling at .5 c?
- 49 Why is Chief O'Brien's rank so low when he is the senior engineer of Deep Space 9?
- 43 Why does for loop using a double fail to terminate
- View more network posts →