Thomas Reinstate Monica Myron
I am an aspiring author. I plan to write fiction, primarily fantasy and science fiction.
Writing and Worldbuilding have helped me tremendously in this endeavor, and I was sure I had found a chain of websites where people often disagreed, but pursued answers with logic, courtesy, and respect.
While this could not be more true of the users of the SE websites, it has recently become clear that the owners of SE - although claiming to support such ideals - in fact do the opposite. Their outward actions finally caught up with their inward ideals recently, causing many to realize what kind of people they are. As a result, many of our moderators have resigned their privileges or left the network completely. As far as I know, this has left many sites overwhelmed with un-moderated content, and two sites, Writing and Blender, with no moderators at all.
You can read a recounting of events here.
To support Monica, you can change your name/profile picture as I have done, support her GoFundMe campaign to pay for the upcoming legal action she has been forced to take due to the physical, mental, and emotional harm SE has caused her, and contact SE directly about the situation using their contact form.
Do not let the actions taken by SE go unchallenged. Support Monica Cellio.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 at 23:50
- Writing 13.4k 13.4k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 667 667 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 469 469 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 395 395 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 How can I develop names for my fantasy land?
- 52 How far is too far when worldbuilding?
- 47 What would be the possible benefits of pointed ears?
- 47 Killing the protagonist - should it be done?
- 42 How do you write a Stack Exchange answer?
- 36 How can I avoid a predictable plot?
- 35 Do I have any control over the grammar of my novel?
- View more network posts →