- TeX - LaTeX 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 414 414 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 379 379 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 277 277 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Difference between a git commit and the working directory?
- 27 How can I know the default PGF line width?
- 26 How to use multiple URLs for one bibtex reference?
- 25 Using TikZ coordinates in expressions?
- 22 Referring to the previous/next commit in git?
- 21 Is there a word that means “measure time”?
- 17 How can I construct a page layout with framed boxes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.