Writer of a few things, and owner of an odd collection of assorted knowledge that has trouble interacting with itself on the best of days. Specialties are history, sci-fi, and deconstructive analysis.
My favorite chemical is thiotimoline.
Abandoned Test Lab
Member for 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen 20 hours ago
Top network posts
- 136 How could pirates reasonably transport dinosaurs in captivity, some of them enormous, across oceans?
- 87 A medieval fantasy adventurer lights a torch in a 100% pure oxygen room. What happens?
- 53 How do I resolve science-based problems in my worldbuilding?
- 46 Proper use of a coma in a criminal sentence
- 43 Why would a berry have a slow-acting poison?
- 40 Rite of Winter: How to Stop Crescian Couples from Mutual Assassination
- 37 Could an army armed with only spear-like weapons be effective?
- View more network posts →