Writer of a few things, and owner of an odd collection of assorted knowledge that has trouble interacting with itself on the best of days. Specialties are history, sci-fi, and deconstructive analysis.
My favorite chemical is thiotimoline.
Abandoned Test Lab
Member for 1 year, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Worldbuilding 35.9k 35.9k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 460 460 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 404 404 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Puzzling 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 How could pirates reasonably transport dinosaurs in captivity, some of them enormous, across oceans?
- 117 What makes supervillains want to tell their plans to adversaries?
- 93 How can I make a humanoid character look less human?
- 88 A medieval fantasy adventurer lights a torch in a 100% pure oxygen room. What happens?
- 76 Why might any self-respecting dungeon engineer employ a booby trap which isn't lethal?
- 73 How would travel classes be delimited in a world where teleportation is omnipresent?
- 54 How do I resolve science-based problems in my worldbuilding?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.