Unless otherwise noted, all original source snippets I post on any StackExchange site are dedicated to the public domain and licensed under the terms of the Unlicense or CC0, whichever is most appropriate for your use. Do with them as you see fit, no attribution necessary. Please observe the license requirements of any third-party libraries or snippets that my code references (if any), as they may supersede this license.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '20 at 8:13
Top network posts
- 14 Why are there some packages in the Software application but not in apt?
- 14 Generate Brainfuck for the numbers 1–255
- 7 ES6 destructuring: How do I create a new object that omits dynamically referenced keys
- 6 Can't pass HTML Collection as a parameter in Js function?
- 6 Lolololololololololololol
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 6 '20