- Chemistry 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 515 515 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 271 271 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 254 254 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 213 213 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Why does potassium react more violently with water than lithium?
- 17 What is the "blue spirit" (or "red spirit") in mercury-free thermometers?
- 17 How to exit the sightless pit in Skyrim?
- 15 Why does adding salt to boiling water cause it to flare up suddenly?
- 14 Why is the rate of reaction of polar EAS favored by inductive effects and the rate of less polar EAS reactions through hyperconjugation?
- 11 Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
- 11 Does Kaneki pop his knuckles or break them?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.