- The Workplace 7.8k 7.8k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 433 433 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 385 385 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Information Security 341 341 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 358 Engineer refusing to file/disclose patents
- 265 How to be diplomatic in refusing to write code that breaches the privacy of our users
- 189 What's the meaning of "you won't be a good fit"?
- 156 I agreed to cancel a long-planned vacation (with travel costs) due to project deadlines, but now the timeline has all changed again
- 95 Why is it 'expected' that software developers work on their own projects in their spare time?
- 54 Should I expect a company with which I've interviewed to inform me if my application has been declined?
- 33 How to get my wife to accept bisexuality before our daughter comes out of the closet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.