Self taught Linux 'handyman'. Especially familiar with general/basic Debian/Ubuntu usage (esp commandline; but also some Gnome3/e17/LXDE).
I work for TurnKey Linux
Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge from serverfault and stackoverflow so hopefully I can give a little back! :)
One of my current jobs/interests is getting TurnKey Linux appliances running on Raspberry Pi.
Member for 1 year
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 4:29
- Drupal Answers 509 509 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 439 439 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 425 425 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 331 331 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 266 266 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 14 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 14 How to disable MySQL root logins when no password is supplied?
- 13 How to enable OPcache in Debian?
- 8 Vim interface on web browser input fields?
- 7 Drush installed globally via composer as root user, but how to access Drush with ordinary user?
- 7 How to shut down RPi when running headless
- View more network posts →