Self taught Linux and FOSS evangelist. I'm a Debian stable daily driver (work PC), plus also run Debian Sid (unstable) on my personal PC.
I have a broad general knowledge of Debian, especially headless servers. I'm especially familiar with bash, python and general Debian (and therefore by extension, Ubuntu) usage. I'm a CLI lover and am often looking to automate things for headless usage (both for work and fun).
I work with TurnKey Linux and am the lead developer and release manager.
Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge from serverfault/stackoverflow/etc so hopefully I can give a little back! :)
- Unix & Linux 687 687 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 621 621 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 571 571 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 386 386 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 266 266 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How to disable MySQL root logins when no password is supplied?
- 21 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 17 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 13 How to enable OPcache in Debian?
- 10 Vim interface on web browser input fields?
- 9 How to programmatically get the Debian codename of 'testing'?
- 8 How to run a command before download with apt-get?
- View more network posts →