I'm Bee! I love Worldbuilding (Sometimes more than actually writing - Whoops!), and consider it one of my major hobbies in its own right; I'm especially interested in theoretical ecologies, and love creature design and how it both affects and is affected by an organism's theoretical environment! I also love building hypothetical cultures and civilizations that tie into these environments, and am a sucker for Linguistics and Folklore in particular... I like to read and muse on new ideas and twists on old ones, so I'll probably be popping in a lot as one idea inspires another. Nice to meet you! :D
Top network posts
- 14 Could someone reasonably clean off and return a child's toy retrieved from a radioactive fallout zone?
- 9 Could a Nautilus Shell, Squid Gladius, or similar structure eventually form the basis of a Spinal column/Skeletal system?
- 9 Designing a somewhat realistic "Astomi": Filter-Feeding Humanoids?
- 9 Is a sling a viable ranged weapon option for someone with poor eyesight?
- 7 Effects of a ferret-like spine/ribcage on bipedal posture, possible leg lengths/proportions?
- 7 Stopping a Volcano
- 6 Forging with geothermal heat: Possible alternative to fire in alien species' technological progression?
- View more network posts →