I am a software developer, primarily in the .NET ecosystem, with experience in embedded computing. I've written Control Systems for Frac Pumps (on an STW ESX-3XL platform, if search engines are listening), desktop apps for scientific modeling, multi-tiered web apps for building energy calculation, and other far far far more boring things.
College Station, TX
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '17 at 2:26
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 845 845 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 206 206 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Earth Science 206 206 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Information Security 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 .NET String.Format() to add commas in thousands place for a number
- 16 How many times can a file be compressed?
- 15 Is there a faster/better way to leettime?
- 15 Why do batteries in consumer electronics get used unevenly?
- 12 C# Math vs. XNA MathHelper
- 12 Can a shield propagate EMI?
- 11 C# exiting a using() block with a thread still running onthe scoped object
- View more network posts →