I originally began contributing to the Christianity Stack Exchange site, with userid "Disciple". The userid "Bit Chaser" seemed more appropriate on the technical sites. Unfortunately I wasn't wise enough to include the space at that time.
Now that I can have my identity back after losing it temporarily due to toxicity, I intend to use the same ID on all sites.
I hope that the Stack Exchange network and those that have been harmed through conflict with them will be able to put their differences behind them and get on with their business in a productive and friendly way.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 at 3:11
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 343 343 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 282 282 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 According to Catholicism, in what cases is Purgatory necessary?
- 10 Pressure inside a launch fairing - falcon 9
- 8 Are there reliable statistics about divorce rates in Christian churches?
- 8 Was Job short-changed in the end?
- 8 Which Jesus' movie is shown in this image?
- 6 How is the George Lamsa translation of the Bible (from Aramaic) viewed by Evangelical scholars?
- 6 Why do Evangelical Protestants reject the Catholic approach to venerating Mary?
- View more network posts →