A Rogue Ant.
Sometimes I feel as Winifred Emery must have when she rehearsed Oscar Wilde's "Lady Windermere's Fan", in that life shoots me down in a very personal way. I just keep trying to remember that she got paid for her performance, however painful, unwelcome and cathartic certain personal details of her life included in the writing process were.
Some or other place that's in need of improvement.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
61 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Worldbuilding 16.2k 16.2k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 849 849 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Skeptics 733 733 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?
- 68 Plausible reason for gold-digging ant
- 65 How do the inhabitants of my city-wide death trap figure out that nobody will be let out until only 100 people are left alive?
- 55 Chlorine Trifluoride as a Space Weapon?
- 48 What would happen to a modern skyscraper if it rains micro blackholes?
- 47 Why would the serra destroy ships?
- 38 Could crystals grow on living things?
- View more network posts →