Being the worst speller in western Europe I'm grratefull for browser add-ons, even if I now spell in American-English.
I've always been curious about what's possible and what-if scenarios, science fiction, books, films and TV are what I grew-up on. A short while ago, I stumbled on this place, just thought I'd kick the breeze about, shoot the can a while, I love the ideas and the friendly rivalry here. Some people's expertise is staggering also - fabulous resource for world/story building.
With a few ideas rattling about in my head for years now that've not had the opportunity to come to life, I thought I'd sharpen my mind up - SE in general, well, there's no better place that I've yet found.
In the echo chamber between my ears.
Member for 1 year
21 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Worldbuilding 11.4k 11.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 682 682 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 434 434 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 321 321 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?
- 64 Plausible reason for gold-digging ant
- 54 Chlorine Trifluoride as a Space Weapon?
- 48 What would happen to a modern skyscraper if it rains micro blackholes?
- 37 Could crystals grow on living things?
- 35 Car headlights in a world without electricity
- 34 Can you get sufficient protein from a vegan diet?
- View more network posts →