Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '18 at 19:20
- Mathematics 29.1k 29.1k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 1010 gold badges4949 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 108 Is this of any real importance to the mathematical scientific community?
- 75 Hard code golf: Regex for divisibility by 7
- 53 Quality of random numbers
- 46 Sums of prime powers
- 44 Finding $1/x^2 + 1/x^3 + 1/x^5 + \dots $
- 42 Is $n(n+1)$ ever a factorial?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 18 '17