Marine Veteran and analyst with a Masters in Information Systems, currently working with real-time conversion of heterogeneous data sources (mostly pdf image files) to usable structures (json), data visualizations with Python, and DB works with both RDBMS and NoSQL (MongoDB) systems. Amateur writer and lover of a good puzzle, riddle, or mystery.
Member for 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 34 Are we creating divisions in our quest to make new users welcome?
- 17 Add a way for users to "opt out" of the new contributor indicator on their own posts
- 17 In modern day combat, what would warrant singing during battle?
- 16 Would low-grade levitation be of any use?
- 14 Awesomeness powered magic - why would a group of awesome magicians want to keep their "kryptonite" near them?
- 14 How to make religious sacrifices to their dark god sympathetic?
- 11 Current state of the stack ignores user needs
- View more network posts →