Mechanic for over 30 years ... Love wrenching more than you could ever know.
Studying Master's of Science in Systems Engineering at George Washington University
Honoree of Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges for 2013, 2014, & 2015.
Graduated summa cum laude from University of Mary Washington, May 2014
Former freelance writer for Internet Brands, writing automotive How-To articles for varying internet sites. Have written over 50 articles for LS1 F-Bodys, Acura, Audi, Ford F-150 Trucks, and Mini Coopers.
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair♦ 119.1k 119.1k 2323 gold badges196196 silver badges394394 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 10.3k 10.3k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 2k 2k 33 gold badges55 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Woodworking 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Does kicking a tire off your car from underneath it while it's held up by a stable jack pose safety threats?
- 75 Why don't we rotate tyres but you rotate tires?
- 69 Why don't rally cars have airbags?
- 69 What actually happens when there is not enough oil in a car engine?
- 55 Why use snow tires on all 4 wheels on 2-wheel-drive cars?
- 51 What does a water like drop coming out of the exhaust of the car signify?
- 45 Why doesn't anyone ever repair an automatic transmission?
- View more network posts →