I work in factory automation, and usually write ladder logic, structured text, and jython for work, but I also do some electrical design when needed.
My favorite tools are C++ and assembly, and although I've written some fun code, made a few circuit boards, and programmed a couple of eeproms, I know enough to know that I still have a lot to learn about both languages.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 22:33
Top network posts
- 28 Which jobs could western geniuses, who lived between 1643-1900, have in the modern age related to their talents?
- 24 How to deal with speedster characters?
- 20 Cause of periodic, random, forced migration?
- 14 Why will we fail creating a self sustaining off world colony?
- 11 How to limit magic mirrors so they're not overly powerful?
- 10 A deadly disease, 95% of the population dead, suppresses or alters memory in unpredictable ways
- 9 What would be left of a modern city 50,000 years from now?
- View more network posts →