Debian Developer and free software consultant. I am passionate about reliable distributed parallel storage systems, GNU/Linux, high-availability, containers, monitoring, automation and development (mostly in Perl but not limited to).
Available for hire (on contract terms) on behalf of Libre Solutions Pty Ltd, see https://raid6.com.au for rates.
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 474 474 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 324 324 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 321 321 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 318 318 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 What's the best way to send a signal to all members of a process group?
- 36 how to discard git local branch changes?
- 29 Can't remove, purge, unistall mongodb from debian
- 29 How to wait for an open port with netcat?
- 20 Is it possible to block Tor users?
- 17 What's the best way to send a signal to all members of a process group?
- 13 install debian package with change configuration
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 6 '19