Hello, I’m Daniel Tyler Cooper, I was born in Bakersfield California but I moved to San Francisco a few years back. I’m in retail, but I want to get into writing eventually. I love this site, and I’m sure I’ll have fun on it.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 2 years, 11 months
29 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '20 at 19:57
Top network posts
- 60 Why would a Dystopian government promote education to its citizens, instead of ignorance?
- 54 Plausible reason why my time machine can only go back a certain amount of time?
- 53 Logical reason why my dystopian government exiles rebels instead of killing them?
- 42 Security measures that could plausibly last 150+ years?
- 40 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 35 Logical reason why dystopian government controls what people wear?
- 33 Why do the aliens buy Earth whiskey instead of just downloading the copy and creating it themselves?
- View more network posts →