Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
St. Petersburg, Russia
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 3 '18 at 21:05
- Physics 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematica 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 Why don't C++ compilers optimize this conditional boolean assignment as an unconditional assignment?
- 92 Why does the humidifier make a stove's flame orange?
- 70 How is quantum superposition different from mixed state?
- 66 LibreOffice doesn't have an icon
- 58 СССР Parts Identification
- 49 Is my OS 32-bit or 64-bit?
- 47 Debunking Stroustrup's debunking of the myth “C++ is for large, complicated, programs only”
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.