I work at a help desk. I have a BA in English and a BS in Radio-TV-Film, both from the University of Texas at Austin.
I started dabbling in web design (HTML) in 1998, semantic web design (XHTML, CSS) since 2006, and server-side web design/applications(PHP, MySQL) since 2008.
I have managed the LAN and wireless network for my student co-op for a little over a year now, and still find the whole thing nerve-wracking.
I have no accredited training in any of the above, but I am very good at asking annoying questions to people who know way more than me.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 '18 at 8:19
- Stack Overflow 32.3k 32.3k 2222 gold badges8989 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 659 659 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 559 559 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 455 455 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 423 423 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 404 Circle drawing with SVG's arc path
- 317 Parse query string into an array
- 179 Disabling browser print options (headers, footers, margins) from page?
- 107 multiple ways of calling parent method in php
- 74 How safe are PHP session variables?
- View more network posts →