"Professional" software developer -
What does that even mean? I guess it means that I sit at a desk all day and solve computer problems, but not the hardware kind, that's helpdesk.
My specialties (at the time of writing this) are generally Java, Bash, and SQL; but I've been known to dabble in front-end stuff and the C universe.
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 1 '18 at 15:48
- Role-playing Games 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 531 531 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 491 491 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 344 344 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Puzzling 263 263 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Handling encounter elements that would realistically cause instant death
- 42 Does limiting Sneak Attack to the Dexterity choice on Finesse Weapons imbalance anything?
- 40 Can you raise your original body as an undead after moving to a clone?
- 38 How can "mimic phobia" be cured or prevented?
- 38 Will it cause any balance problems to have PCs level up and gain the benefits of a long rest mid-fight?
- 37 How do I deal with being envious of my own players?
- 37 Is 5th Edition D&D combat faster than in 3.5 at low levels?
- View more network posts →